Administration Fee for Collateral Document Retention
Dear Valued Customers,
In order to improve the quality of collateral documents management at PT MNC Guna Usaha Indonesia, we announce that starting from March 1, 2021, the following provisions will be applied :
- Customers are required to retrieve their collateral documents no later than 1 (one) month from the date of their last due installment payment, by confirming in advance to the nearest Representative Office of PT MNC Guna Usaha Indonesia.
- Collateral documents that are not retrieved within 1 (one) month from the date of Customer’s last due installment payment, will be subject to a storage fee calculated daily, which is IDR 15,000 per day.
- We will not be taking any responsibility in any form to the collateral documents, if the Customers do not retrieve their collateral documents after 1 (one) year since the date of their the last due installment payment.
- In order to retrieve collateral documents, Customers must have paid off all debts related to the contract, including fines, insurance costs, and other costs in accordance with the applicable regulation in PT MNC Guna Usaha Indonesia.
- Customers who have paid the latest due installments, but have not yet retrieved the collateral documents, are advised to immediately take the collateral documents so that they are not charged the fee as referred to point no 2.
For further information, please contact our nearest Representative Office, or call our Customer Service at 021 3910993, or via email to email@example.com.
Thank you for your trust and loyalty.
Jakarta, 28 Januari 2021
Manajemen PT MNC Guna Usaha Indonesia